You have many choices on exercise, we thought we would list 6 great reasons to join a Spinning class ( and you can skip to #5 for the love life answer)
1.It’s doable for most people. Taking Spinning® classes is something that most people can do, regardless of their fitness level. Whether you are a die-hard athlete or someone who hasn’t exercised in years, the beauty of the Spinning program is that you can go at your own pace. You can push…or not.
2. It’s ageless. Spinning classes are perfect for almost every age group. From the young to the retired, indoor cycling is a great way to get, and stay, fit. Regardless of your age bracket, exercise is the way to stay strong, healthy and most of all vibrant.
3. You gain amazing stamina. Cycling indoors means no stop signs, red lights or traffic. You get the full benefit of an uninterrupted cardiovascular workout. Your heart gets stronger, your lung capacity grows and you are able push more oxygen-rich blood through your body. Not only does this help you when you are exercising, but it also helps in your daily life. Walking long distances or playing with your kids (or grandkids) will no longer be a chore.
4. Indoor cycling is low impact. It is one of the best ways to work very hard without impacting or injuring your joints. You can perform longer cardio sessions, which are good for your overall health, with less stress on your body. And when you perform intervals you can really push your heart with little risk of injury, unlike running fast or doing plyometrics, for example.
5. Your blood sugar, cholesterol and blood pressure will thank you. Steady cardiovascular exercise has been proven to be just as effective as medication in many situations when it comes to heart disease. It has also been shown to stabilize blood sugars. Not only that, but exercise also releases endorphins, which make you happy. In addition, the extra blood flow and surge of hormones can make you feel more “amorous,” too. What’s not to like about that?
6. It’s a calorie torcher. Indoor cycling burns a lot of calories, provided that you ride with enough intensity and resistance to challenge yourself. Because Spinning classes can be so fun and rewarding, you often don’t realize until it’s over how hard you’ve worked. It can almost feel like those calories burn themselves.